On August 22nd we had a great Heritage day in Glenbower Wood.
There were three events over the course of the day:
A Car-Boot Sale
A Guided Heritage Walk
We were blessed with the weather, and everyone who turned out had a great time.
For the Orienteering, there were two courses, One of 3 KM and one of 6.8 KM.
The results were:
For the 3 KM course
- Cormac O’Regan 51 minutes
- Cathal Fitzgibbon 42 minutes
- Andrea & Daniella Hurley 1:10 hours
- Ellie Walsh, Joe & Cal Cashman 52 minutes
For the Long Course:
- Dermot O’Sullivan 44 minutes
- Brian Murphy 1:04 hours
- Kate Walsh 1:51 hours
- Ali & Callaghan & Sarah Geaney 1:57 hours
- Helena Cogan 1:54 hours
Daniella Hurley Enjoying the Woods
Some happy people after completing the Orienteering
Some of the Stalls for the Car Boot Sale
Group enjoying the Heritage Talk given by Paudie Lee